Do you know exactly how to trigger our readers and are you rich on editorial ideas? Are you ready to build Fashiola's community by creating unique and personal content and to manage a creative team of content creators? With our rapid (inter)national expansion just around the corner, we are looking to expand our team with a driven content strategist (32-40h). You will play a key role in driving Fashiola’s growth and be part of this awesome roller coaster and family-like team.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
As Fashiola’s content strategist, the core function of your job is to develop a content growth-strategy based on the business objectives and our users’ needs. Nobody knows more about content creation, curation and syndication to increase Fashiola's brand awareness than you! Content is king and you oversee the requirements and importance of it across the business.
You will be in charge of the creation and maintenance of the international editorial calendars, style guides, metadata frameworks, technical integrations, maintaining budgets and managing the content team as well as potential freelancers.
HERE'S THE CHALLENGE
As the Content Strategist you are the one responsible for the fulfillment of vacant pages with purpose across Fashiola’s websites internationally. This means, you will be creating and implementing an editorial mission and vision, a voice and develop Fashiola’s content creation & curation strategy internationally
- Design and align Fashiola's storytelling throughout the websites as well as through push content (blogs, front page, listings, newsletters, etc.)
- You will lead and coach the content team to create, curate and syndicate the content Fashiola's audience is interested in
Generating new editorial concepts is what you do - you are rich on editorial ideas to continuously optimize our content and it's engagement as well as identifying new content opportunities
- You oversee the planning and production of the content internationally, you always strive to reach the highest possible quality and are on top of the KPI's and performance of the created content
- Be on top of trends, market updates and competitors
- Manage content related budgets
- You will collaborate closely with our SEO Specialist and Communication Advisor
OUR PERFECT MATCH
- We are looking for someone who speaks excellent English
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- You are pro-active, rich on ideas and creative
- You are the king/queen of content and know exactly how to inspire Fashiola's readers
- You know perfectly how to build Fashiola's community and are a strategy expert
- You always get the job done!
And bonus points if you
- Are looking for a career in a fast-moving scale-up environment
- Obtained a degree in communication
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasises well being as much as it does high-quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free coffee, cookies and lunch every day
- Frequent company and team outgoings, including rock climbing, bingo nights, drinks and snacks, and more events put together by our team
- A 6-month contract for 32-40h/week with the intention to extend
- A competitive salary plus an 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan.
We are an informal company of around 35 ambitious people, headquartered in Amsterdam. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humour are keywords in our organisation. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find the fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got it in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to email@example.com and surprise us!
Our talent recruiter, Mihaela, is always happy to answer your questions.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We are hiring per direct and interviews will be held as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy sooner if we find the right person or have a high number of applicants.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322