What makes you happy? For some, it's the simple pleasure of organizing invoices and have full control over payment cycles. If you fall into that category, we want to speak with you! Our team at Fashiola is on the lookout for a Financial Administrator to take ownership over the financial administrative process and to contribute to a unique and engaging working environment at our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
As our Financial Administrator, you will ensure the correct, timely and complete processing and payment preparation of our invoices. We are looking for a self-motivated accurate individual to prioritize and execute duties, who is not afraid to take on initiatives and tackle projects, big and small!
HERE'S THE CHALLENGE
- Responsible for the full cycle of accounts payable:
- Invoice processing: register purchase invoices, issue invoices (in Wefact) and book them (in Xero)
- Bank Reconciliations: book all transactions (in Xero) and reconcile them (with Wefact)
- Following up on calls, and emails in the finance inbox, on a daily basis
- Processing expense claims
- Processing journal entries
- Contribute to the improvement of our Accounting processes
- General administrative support
OUR PERFECT MATCH
- You have 1 - 3 years experience in a Accounts Payable / Financial Administrator role
- Solid understanding of accounts payable principles
- Experience with the tools we use: Wefact for invoicing, Xero for bookkeeping, ABN AMRO Online Banking system, Affiliate Networks (several) for accessing credit-invoices and related data, work with our proprietary software for CRM
- You enjoy paying attention to every little detail to assure that all the information is correct
- Ability to organize and control a demanding schedule of conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Flexible, energetic and incredibly well organised - we're a big team that's only getting bigger
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- We are looking for someone who speaks English and Dutch
And bonus points if you
- Love the “End of the month period” and follow everyone around for their invoices and expenses ;)
- Are excited about Fashion and our Fashion Search Engine
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working in Amsterdam, Madrid, Barcelona, Bangkok and Tokyo. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes well being as much as it does quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free coffee, cookies and lunch every day
- Frequent company and team outgoings, including rock climbing, Bingo nights, drinks and snacks, and more events put together by our team!
- A 6-month contract for 32h/week with the intention to extend.
- A competitive salary based on your experience plus an 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan.
We are an informal company, which is part of a bigger group which is headquartered in Spain, where big online concepts (millions of visitors per month) are developed. The age of our employees lies between 20 and 35. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humour are keywords in our organisation. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got it in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to email@example.com and surprise us!
Our People Coordinator, Mihaela, is always happy to answer your questions by e-mail or by phone +31 (0) 20 308 4322.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We are hiring per direct and interviews will be held as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy sooner if we find the right person or have a high number of applicants.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322