Are you a strategic thinker, highly organized and ready to take the performance of our Fashiola ROW countries to the next level? Do you understand the needs of our audience, are you able to think out of the box and do you own the right management skills to empower our ROW team? Do you thrive in an international and fast paced environment? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Head of our Fashiola ROW team! These countries include DACH, PL, CZ, MX, BR, US, AU, IN, AE and PH - a team of 7 ambitious performance & content marketeers. You will work closely with the mid management, the content team and our specialists too.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
As the head of our ROW team, you are the one responsible for the performance and quality of the websites and partnerships, as well as the supervision of the team working on these countries. Your challenges are to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, translating the company’s vision and overall strategy to team goals and objectives in order to grow the markets and revenues whilst continuously motivating your team members and stimulating their personal growth and development.
HERE’S THE CHALLENGE
- Co-define the strategies for the selected countries in collaboration with management, and set strategic goals per country
- Oversee the country related forecasts/targets and driving the business in the selected markets to reach the forecast
- Identify and optimize commercial opportunities, oversee promotional objectives and actively seek for new/ways to increase (commercial) revenue streams
- Supervise and coach the team and lead by setting a good example with a collaborative work style
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture oriented to trust, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
- Always have up-to-date knowledge of the selected market trends, competitors and proactively seek opportunities
OUR PERFECT MATCH
- You own excellent English language skills.
- You have around 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably within the Central Europe region.
- You are proactive, goal oriented and taking ownership comes natural to you.
- You have experience within people management or a leading position within affiliate/online marketing.
- You are data driven, have experience with affiliate marketing and you are a strategic thinker ready to implement the long term vision and balance it with short term goals.
- You are a team player with great interpersonal skills, you understand what your team needs and how to stimulate their personal growth and development.
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes well being as much as it does high-quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
Plenty of space for personal development.
An inspiring working space in the heart of Amsterdam.
Free coffee, cookies and lunch every day.
Frequent company and team outgoings, including rock climbing, bingo nights, drinks and snacks, and more events put together by our team!
A 6-month contract for 40h/week with the intention to extend.
A competitive salary plus 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan.
We are an informal company of around 30-35 ambitious people, headquartered in Amsterdam. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humor are keywords in our organization. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find the fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got it in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and surprise us!
Our HR representative, Mihaela, is always happy to answer your questions by e-mail or by phone +31 (0) 20 308 4322.
The start date for this position is the 1st of September. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Interviews will be held as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy sooner if we find the right person or have a high number of applicants.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322